Signing up for NitroPay is super simple. Just follow these steps:
- Once you sign up, you'll be directed to their control panel. From their, click "Start a New Application"
Then, enter the information it asks for:
Legal Name: Self-explanatory
Email Address: Self-explanatory
Site name: Enter "CynderHost - [YOUR SITE NAME]" in this field. Your site name is just used as a label to help you identify your site(s)
Primary domain name: Enter the root domain of the site you want to place ads on. If you want to use "subdomain.domain.com" you would enter "domain.com" without the subdomain
Total Sessions: The number of total sessions in the past month, as tracked by your analytics program. For example, if I was using Google Analytics and the dashboard showed this for the past 30 days:
I would enter "504000" as the number of sessions.
Total Pageview: In that same analytics program, find the total number of pageviews. For Google Analytics, this would be here:
Enter that number in the field.
Launch Date: Enter the approximate date when your site first came online
To be approved your site must not contain content that violates NitroPay's brand-safe requirements. Namely:
- Content that threatens or advocates for harm on oneself or others
- Content that harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals
- Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of or disparages an individual or group
- Content that violates the intellectual property of others
- Hacking/cracking content
- Malware or adware
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of tobacco, prescription drugs, weapons, or ammunition
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Any individuals or businesses that operate in regions restricted by United States sanctions.
If for some reason your site gets rejected, please reach out to us and we'll get everything sorted out for you.
Once you're approved, please read our guides for getting payments and ads setup.